Friday, July 3, 2009

CSHA Region 2 Buckle Series Winners & Series Champion Titles.

I think the title gives it all away but this is how we did in our classes:

Halter Geldings 3rd out of 6
Halter Color 1st out of 7 (our first, first in halter! yay)
Halter Open 3rd out of 10
Showmanship Open 1st out of 7
Showmanship 18&Over 1st out of 6
English Pleasure W/T 18&Over 3rd out of 5
English Pleasure Open 1st out of 7
English EQ W/T Open 1st ouf of 4
English EQ Open 1st out of 4
English EQ 18&Over 1st out of 2
Hunter Hack 18&Over 2' 1st out of 5
Hunters 2' 1st out of 7
Hunter 2'3" 1st out of 6
VERY proud of D it was 98 in the covered arena and 105 if you were in the sun (we lived in the shade) At the end of the day they announce the series Champion titles. I was not expeting anything I was just hoping I had a shot at the Silver Buckle. Turns out D cleaned up! Here are his titles for Region 2:
Halter Champion (Plaque & Champion Ribbon) (this was a fluke! lol)
Showmanship Champion (Plaque & Champion Ribbon)
English Open Champion (Plaque & Champion Ribbon)
English 18&Over Champion (plaque & Champion Ribbon)

THEN! turns out we won the English Buckle with 380 points! I am waiting for the pictures to be uploaded on the Photographers site but this is what I took at home! Enjoy!
OH!! and I forgot my hemit this day so lol ALWAYS double check that you have everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment