Friday, June 26, 2009

HHmmm Western??

So I am uber excited about the show on the 28th. I wish it was Saterday so I could just get ready to head out!! The only issue I am having is that D's main it still curly curly curly from the fair so I am still trying to figure out how the heck I am going to braid him with that mess lol. Ok so the SVQHA shows are next. They have seperate English and Western high points which is exciting BUT the buckle is for if you show English and Western so I am thinking...
A. Just show English and if you win the buckle great if not oh well..

B. Give western a try! It will be fun!
Problem: I don't own a western saddle so as of right now I think it would be fun to try western BUT I am asking a friend of mine if she will let me borrow her saddle for the show.
ANother Problem: If I pre-register I will get $10.00 off my entery yeah lol that's not the peoblem. I don't want to rush my friend about her saddle BUT I have another friend that will let me borrow her plain saddle for western so maybe I will end up doing that??

Ok I just wanted to make a post so here it is! hehe oh and I finally got some WD40 for D's hooves in SMS and Halter hahaha!! OH OH I made a new friend at work who is going to be taking pictures of me sunday! woot so that should rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment