Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Horse Show Dates List

This post is just to make a list of upcoming shows that I have for the rest of the year. Just a way of keeping myself organized and for everyone to have a look at what full-time showing can look like. Remember full time showing might not be for every horse and it can also vary from how many classes you enter. This could look like a lot but if you are entering 2 or 3 classes a show that is not a lot of work for a buys scedual. I don't usually do two or three I will do the classes needed for high point or series high point. So I average about 8 classes a show. Various series shows have been color coded for easy reading to see what shows go together.

June 14th - CSHA Region 18 Buckle show #3
June 19th - Shasta District Fair Show
June 26th - Woodland Stallion Station Hunter Show
June 28th - CSHA Region 2 Final Buckle Show & Awards

July 10th - SVQHA Silver Buckle Series show #1
July 12th - CSHA Region 18 Buckle show #4
July 24th - SVQHA Silver Buckle Series Show #2
July 31st - Woodland Stallion Station Hunter Show

August 7th - SVQHA Silver Buckle Series show #3 (final show of series)
August 9th - CSHA Region 18 Buckle Show #5 (final show of the series)

Then the California State Show of Champions will be some time in October and I believe I will be done with showing until Januaray of 2010 when I hope to have another horse to be showing by then. There will also be a year end award ceremony some time in September or December.

No comments:

Post a Comment