Thursday, July 9, 2009

SVQHA Series Starts Tomorrow Night!

Very excited and I decided that I will be doing western. We've been working on making everything slower so asking him to go English tomorrow night will be a change for him this week. I am hoping that after English he will be on the tired side and it will be easyer to get him to slow down. We've also been working on SMS all week because I did not like my pictures from the last show (which I will add pictures of at the end of this post) so we should be a lot better. my #1 problem right now is pivoting (well this has been huh? lol) however I have noticed that if I keep eye contact with D's eye and walking into him he will pivot perfectly (I have someone else watch his pivoting foot for any movement). However, In the ring I get nervous about him moving that foot so I drop my eye to make sure I can move his weight as needed. So I am thinking I will work in his pivots a couple of times outside the ring without looking at his pivoting leg and mabybe that will help me keep my gosh dang eyes up!! Ok so I will post again asap here are some pics from the 28th

















No comments:

Post a Comment