Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Might not be able to show western at the show this Friday.

So, as we know I do not own a western saddle of my own and my AWESOME friend/'mom' Pamela Britton's (also famous NASCAR romance author!) husband let me borrow his saddle. However; I will not be as lucky this weekend as I feel a little guilty having to ask to use his saddle again. I have asked another western friend of mine and have heard nothing back yet so I am thinking I might have to switch out of my Open Western classes and add into some Ammy English classes. I am going to give her a call tonight since all I did was text her and that can sometimes be a little iffy. So that is my latest stressor, We're going to work a little more tonight on showmanship and a little equitation tonight once it's not 108 outside *dies* Ok I am off to call her right now and hopfully I will get lucky and have a saddle to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment