Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CSHA region 18 buckle - Year End Banquet.

I've given D a little over a month off to just be a horse and hangout in the field. I am going to start conditioning him for next years show season after Thanks Giving. I am so fare planning on doing the NCAA buckle series BUT I'm also not 100% sure either because you have to ride Engish and western to qualify for the buckle. Well you don't have to but if there is someone who does ride both then you don't have a shot at winning. I am working on a budget so I can see how much showing this year is going to cost me. I am also going to be competeing in Amature classes this year so I will be getting my Amature card. I hope this doesn't sound like a show off but mom told me "I am tired of buckles that say OPEN on them" lol so I told her I would do Amature this year. I will be posting a list of shows sometime next month or maybe in January once I have a list of shows I plan on attending. Our region is having their Year End Award Ceremony on December 5th this year. I am very excited to see what they will be handing out, I will do my best to take a ton of pictures. I also finally got the CSHA Region 18 buckle that D & I won back in August. It's smaller but VERY pretty, Oh and Bailie will no longer be showing D. Enjoy the pictures!






A little more exciting news is I got a new truck to haul my trailer with next season. It's a 1993 1500 Chevy Suaburban, the gas makes me cry but I am planning on using it strictly for shows.




No comments:

Post a Comment