Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First 2011 Horse Show

So the first show is set for January 16th 2011. I will be showing with my friend Trisha's daughter AND I am hoping my other buddie Julie and her CAUTE POA Rebel, I haven't seen them in forever! at least since I was at the R Wild Horse Ranch last. Trisha is being awesome and letting me borrow her western saddle/bridle again for the show since I don't have my own =( I don't show enough western to get one but maybe I should break down for shows like this where you need to show english & western to have a shot at the buckles offered. My plans for tomorrow are to do some showmanship then some conditioning to see how far 'gone' Dartanion is since his last show, I think the time off will have done him a world of good =). I am not playing on anything too intense till I see what his stamina is at =) Ok that's my semi-boring update.

1 comment:

  1. So update and let us know how the show went :)

    I'm going to actually upkeep my blog this year too :)

    ReplyDelete