Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dartanion does it again... TWICE

So I had to miss the last SVQHA horse show because I had to pay the car insurance. I didn't want to go to the show because I figured that someone was going to pass us up in points since we would be missing this show. Well my boyfriend said that we should stop by and check it out just in case. I gave in and we waited for 4 hrs for the show to finish up. I only saw two people in my catagory (Open) that had been at the previous show and possibly the first show. So when they announced the winners I was shocked when they called my name! Yes D was an amazing boy and won himself ANOTHER buckle without even having to compete at the last show! just one amazing boy I have the pleasure of calling my partner. Then the night got better when he won the Pinto Breed Series High Point! I am one PROUD mom!! Here are some pictures of the dinner plate buckle and equally dinner plate plaque.


Now the NEXT bit of exciting news was that D & I were thinking that we had to miss the last CSHA Region 18 show because D threw BOTH his front shoes and I couldn't get a shoer out to come and do his feet, and no one would trim him to make his feet look better. Nothing. Well he was sound at home so I figured he would be fine in the sandy arena. Well in a nut shell D came back from being a real prick to the perfect boy we know he is. We won the Open high Point and Bailie won the 10&Under high point AND We won ANOTHER buckle and Bailie won her buckle. However, we have to wait to be called for the award ceremony because they have yet to order the buckles *pouts* but VERY EXCITED and very proud of my D! He's one amazing horse and I am going to own him forever. This horse isn't going anywhere.

Halter Geldings 5th out of 5 (yeah, his feet sucked!)
Showmanship Open 1st out of 5
Showmanship Ammy 1st out of 6
English Pleasure w/t Open 1st out of 4
English pleasure Open 2nd out of 4
English Eq Open 2nd out of 5 (he picked up the wrong lead but did a random flying change and got the right one lol. Girl who got first got the wrong diagonal for a lap)
English Eq Ammy 2nd out of 4 (she said my toe needs to point out more)
English Country Pleasure Open Didn't place *hides* didn't get to ask why.
Hunter Hack Open 1st out of 3
Hunter Hack Ammy 1st out of 1

No comments:

Post a Comment